It’s Very Hard To Get Auto Insurance For Certain Vehicles
It is tricky to insure private passenger vehicles. “Private Passenger” simply means 4 wheels, motorized, passenger vehicles that are licensed and registered, and used for personal use, not business use. Some vehicles are simply more difficult to get auto insurance for.
Call For FREE Help (702) 898-0554
Below is a list of reasons that can affect obtaining auto insurance:
- Vehicles with illegal customization’s are not roadworthy
- No address
- Salvage Titles
- Leased or rented vehicles from private individuals
- Any vehicle where there is regular access to a non-listed, non-relative, licensed driver
- Homemade or significantly modified automobiles, or custom-built vehicles
- No registration or not street worthy
- Commercial vehicles owned by a Company, these must be commercially insured
- Imported cars that have not gotten their conversions, if they are required, to meet US standards
Get in Touch with Nevada Insurance Enrollment
Navigating through the many options of insurance can be confusing and chaotic but speaking with a locally licensed insurance agent will help you to obtain the right coverage you need. Our auto insurance agents will help you navigate the next steps in the process of researching and finding out if your vehicle can be insured. You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that you are adequately insured when life complications arise. We work hard to find the most competitive quotes for your needs. Contact us today to begin the process of finding the best insurance plan for your family.
Read More: Auto Insurance in Las Vegas, Nevada
Call us for assistance
Serving Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas and the entire state of Nevada
DISCLAIMER: It is important to note that the information contained herein is made general for the purpose of explanation. You should consult your policy for exclusions or other language that may alter your policy.