Will My Auto Insurance Pay For My Rental Car?
If you’re involved in a collision in which your car sustains extensive damage or is even totaled, you may be without a vehicle for days or even weeks. If you’re like most people, then that just isn’t going to work for you. Fortunately, your auto insurance provides you with a few different options that can tide you over until your car is repaired or you’re able to purchase a new vehicle.
Call For FREE Help (702) 898-0554
One type of additional coverage that can be added to your policy is rental reimbursement. This coverage would reimburse you for either your daily rental charges or your policy limit, whichever is less. It can be used after any covered collision or comprehensive loss (assuming you carry collision and comprehensive coverage).
K4 and K5 coverage can also help with post-accident “loss-of-use” costs. Loss of Use (K Coverage) reimburses the Insured for a flat sum to assist with expenses incurred for each qualified disablement on a covered vehicle.
- Qualified disablement means a loss covered by the Comprehensive or Collision sections of the policy.
- This optional coverage may be purchased for any vehicle covered by Comprehensive and Collision coverages.
- Collision or Comprehensive loss must exceed the deductible amount on a covered vehicle.
Available limit options are:
- K3 & K4 – $25 per day up to a max of $500 for extra expenses resulting from a Collision or Comprehensive loss.
- Coverage will pay $500 in the event of a total loss (regardless of salvage value).
- If loss occurs over 50 miles away from Insured’s home, K3 & K4 will pay up to $200 extra expense to return the repaired vehicle to Insured’s home or destination.
- K3 & K4 are written in combination and cannot be a stand-alone option.
- K5 – $50 per day for extra expenses resulting from a Collision or Comprehensive loss.
- Coverage will pay $1,000 in the event of a total loss (regardless of salvage value).
- If loss occurs over 50 miles away from Insured’s home, K5 will pay up to $500 extra expense to return the repaired vehicle to Insured’s home or destination.
Seek Help From Nevada Insurance Enrollment
Wondering which type of additional coverage is right for you? Your auto insurance agent can help you weigh your options and choose the one that is best for your needs and lifestyle.
♦ Do I Need Automobile Rental Insurance When I Rent a Car?
♦ How to Determine How Much Auto Insurance Coverage You Need
♦ What is Automobile Collision Insurance?
♦ Different Coverages That Are Available With Auto Insurance
Read More: Auto Insurance in Las Vegas, Nevada
Call us for assistance
Serving Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas and the entire state of Nevada
Three Ways to Enroll
1). Apply by Phone
2). Apply in Person
4260 W. Craig Road #150-A
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Why Go Anywhere Else?
When you can have an experienced and caring professional guide you.
Insurance Quotes | Plans | Coverage
DISCLAIMER: It is important to note that the information contained herein is made general for the purpose of explanation. You should consult your policy for exclusions or other language that may alter your policy.
Nevada Insurance Quotes
Serving Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas and the entire State of Nevada
Auto | Homeowners | Health | Life | Medicare | Funeral / Cremation | Group Health | Short Term | Dental & Vision | Travel Insurance
Authorized Agent for: Nevada Health Link, Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Sierra Health & Life, Health Plan of Nevada, Aetna, Prominence, Hometown Health, Ambetter/Silver Summit
Farmers Insurance – Shelly Rogers Agency in Las Vegas, Nevada